Apple Cider Vinegar for Beef Cattle
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used by cattlemen for many years to improve the health of their stock. There are numerous testimonials that outline the benefits that they have experienced by using this natural product on their beef cattle - there are also reports of the improvement in health in humans from a daily intake of vinegar.
Stockhealth provides 2 variants of their apple cider vinegar product suitable for your herd - Traditional Apple Cider Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar with Garlic. The garlic provides the additional protection of a natural antibiotic.
Specifically for Beef Cattle, there are claims that the potassium that is present in Apple Cider Vinegar provides a tenderising effect to the beef. Some farmers swear by giving their steers Apple Cider Vinegar the month before slaughter to make the beef more tender. There is also the improvement to the entire blood vessel system by the increase of potassium in the diet.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has powerful healing, cleansing, natural antibiotic & antiseptic qualities.
- It has both internal and external benefits for Itch, Bot Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Skin Conditions, Arthritis, Mastitis, Cystitis and endless ailments. It is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- CATTLE 30 - 40 mls as a drench diluted. 10mls per head per day added to water or feed.
Please note – these are suggested dosage rates for average size livestock - can be varied according to your animals size and nutritional state. Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.
Medicate Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)