Apple Cider Vinegar
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar (contains Vitamin B1)
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is a supplement that you can apply that reinstates the health and happiness of your animals.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a feed key for maintaining the body’s vital PH Acid/Alkaline Balance
How does this work?
Animals blood is slightly alkaline, with a normal PH level between 7.30 and 7.40. Despite being an acidic solution, apple cider vinegar has an alkalizing effect essential to good health, which is why one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in water is recommended as a daily health tonic. This means that animals have a much lesser chance of getting sick while in a slightly alkalized state, as many illnesses will not survive in this environment. However, in an acidic environment, the body is unable to maintain healthy enzymes and protect itself from bacteria, moulds or viruses. Your animals then become vulnerable to illness.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is is an excellent cleaning product.
Use Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)
Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.
Certain information has been removed from this web site under threat of prosecution, as natural products such as Apple Cider Vinegar and its benefits cannot be substantiated by professional means. Even though they are time proven and if a search is done – (benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar) – using Google, there are a myriad of examples to be seen.
If you would like to speak to one of our consultants who work with farmers in all industries, please either email us or phone us using the details on our contact page.