Apple Cider Vinegar for Beef Cattle
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used by cattlemen for many years as a tonic for their stock.
There are numerous testimonials that outline the benefits that they have experienced by using this natural product on their beef cattle. Contact us to find out more.
Stockhealth provides 2 variants of their apple cider vinegar product suitable for your herd – Traditional Apple Cider Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar with Garlic.
Specifically for Beef Cattle, there are claims that the potassium that is present in Apple Cider Vinegar provides a tenderising effect to the beef. Some farmers swear by giving their steers Apple Cider Vinegar the month before slaughter to make the beef more tender.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- CATTLE 30 – 40 mls as a drench diluted. 10mls per head per day added to water or feed.
Please note – these are suggested dosage rates for average size livestock – can be varied according to your animals size and nutritional state. Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.
Administer Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)
Certain information has been removed from this web site under threat of prosecution, as natural products such as Apple Cider Vinegar and its benefits cannot be substantiated by professional means. Even though they are time proven and if a search is done – (benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar) – using Google, there are a myriad of examples to be seen.
If you would like to speak to one of our consultants who work with farmers in all industries, please either email us or phone us using the details on our contact page.