Apple Cider Vinegar for Dairy Cattle
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar
Stockhealth Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for years by many dairy farmers across Australia, New Zealand and the USA to improve their herds.
In long-term studies done in Vermont, US, on herds of cows, many benefits have been observed. For more information please contact one of our staff who help dairy farmers everywhere to improve their profits.
Stockhealth provides 2 variants of their apple cider vinegar product suitable for your dairy cows – Traditional Apple Cider Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar with Garlic.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is credited with killing bacteria outright, and in fact was used in the late 1800’s to prevent food poisoning.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- CATTLE 30 – 40 mls as a drench diluted. 10mls per head per day added to water or feed.
Please note – the above rates are only guides – please contact us if you need more detail
Administer Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)
Has been seen to improve the overall health of Dairy Cows and reduces incidence of sickness
Certain information has been removed from this web site under threat of prosecution, as natural products such as Apple Cider Vinegar and its benefits cannot be substantiated by professional means. Even though they are time proven and if a search is done – (benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar) – using Google, there are a myriad of examples to be seen.
If you would like to speak to one of our consultants who work with farmers in all industries, please either email us or phone us using the details on our contact page.