Apple Cider Vinegar for Sheep
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar
There are numerous reports by farmers world-wide on the advantages of using Apple Cider Vinegar. There are accounts that Hippocrates used Apple Cider Vinegar for his sheep in 400BC.
There have been trials done by individual farmers in the US using apple cider vinegar but we are unable to put these on the website. If you are interested in finding out more please contact us either by phone or email.
The regular use of Apple Cider Vinegar is also reported to improve the taste of the lamb meat. There are so many advantages to the use of this natural product – many farmers swear by it.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- SHEEP Use as a drench, 20ml diluted 50/50. Some add molasses, or it can be put in a molasses lick. A daily dose of 5ml per day is ample.
- ALPACA Similar to sheep, include in feed or water
Please note – these are suggested dosage rates for average size livestock – can be varied according to your animals size and nutritional state. Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.
Administer Daily By:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)
Certain information has been removed from this web site under threat of prosecution, as natural products such as Apple Cider Vinegar and its benefits cannot be substantiated by professional means. Even though they are time proven and if a search is done – (benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar) – using Google, there are a myriad of examples to be seen.
If you would like to speak to one of our consultants who work with farmers in all industries, please either email us or phone us using the details on our contact page.